With over 40 years experience in the industry, Acorn Recyclers offer expert, confidential and professional services, including waste collection and site clearance.
We ensure that all waste is handled in a legislative and ethical way. Acorn works in partnership with the environment to divert waste from landfill when ever possible.
Acorn Recyclers is a second generation family business, which is still owned and managed by its fonder. We have a friendly and personal approach to working with our customers, and will always be open and honest to ensure excellent working relations. Being a family business, strong and honest relationships lie in the heart of how we work.
Site clearance, material collection and recycling services
We can assist you with site waste management, offering a free consultation to assess your waste recycling needs. We can supply Controlled Waste Transfer Notes on completion of each collection along with reporting services to compliment any
- Acorn Recyclers are a UK based recycling company who recover and reprocess waste plastics and papers.
- Acorn Recyclers are a family run business, and has been operating for over 40 years.
- We collect, sort and bale all grades of paper and plastic
- We recover and produce pellets and regrinds and all grades of baled materials at our site in the East Midlands, UK.
- Experienced exporters of recovered and reprocessed plastics and papers worldwide.
- We can sort, grade and bale all grades of paper and plastic at our facility.
- We offer customers Total Waste Management solutions, tailored to individual needs.
Waste Management and Recycling Solutions
Acorn offer tailor made solutions for each client, because we recognise that no business is the same, there is no “one size fits all”. We can advise on the best method for your business, giving you the most time and cost effective disposal operation.
Recycling your waste can save you space, time and money
Acorn’s waste management solutions are flexible to your needs. Acorn and assist keeping your premises clear, accessible and compliant to health and safety regulations with our fast collection turn around.
By offering free site audits, we can assess the best way to handle your waste streams. After our visit, we will provide a report to set out any potential operational savings, opportunities to reduce your carbon footprint and steps to take in order to become a zero to landfill business.
We also can provide high quality machinery such as balers to assist you in the process either on a purchase or rental basis. If you guarantee a sufficient tonnage of waste material per month we are able to off you a rent free baler to help process your waste on site, helping cut your capital outlay and save storage space.
Where there are large amounts of waste, we can leave a trailer on site for you. With our fleet of 13 meter trailers, collection and delivery can be made speedily, trailer swaps can be made next day if required. We can also provide skips, dolavs, metal stillages, bags and sacks dependent upon your requirements.
We collect, sort and bale all grades of paper and plastic and we can sort, grade and bale all grades of paper and plastic at our facility. We offer customers Total Waste Management solutions, tailored to individual needs.
Why choose Acorn
- We have a friendly and personal approach to working with our customers.
- Being a family business, strong relationships lie in the heart of how we work.
- Quick collections and a hassle-free service
- With over 40 years’ experience in the Recycling Industry, we are well able to advise and consult on your waste.
- Favourable payment terms and a strong credit rating.
- Nation wide collections
Vision and Values
Acorns Vision is to help our clients maximise the value for their waste in the most efficient way, and divert from landfill where and whenever possible.
To act with integrity, a core value to our reputation.
To be reliable to our customers, always.
To deliver an excellent service.
Watch our useful video on how we process your waste
An Acorn representative can undertake a free site-survey and assess your needs and tailor a solution, providing a complete waste recycling service, disposing of paper, card, industrial waste, plastics, confidential waste, woods, metals and more!
Watch Our Video
Get In Touch
Free Waste Audit
For a free waste audit please fill out our form by clicking the link below:
Director: G J Harvey
Green Meadow Limited trading as Acorn Recyclers is a limited liability company
Registered in England and Wales Registration Number 3628414
Registered Office: Unit 61, Wymeswold Lane, Burton-on-the-Wolds, Loughborough, LE12 5TY